Friday, October 19, 2007

Dampness imprisoning me...

Today was a very damp day for us, as Jesse already mentioned. Even with a rain jacket and an umbrella my pants were wet most of the day. In addition somehow I got a small blister between two of my toes. Not quite sure how that happens, but it did.

But enough with the complaining. We had a great day doing some nice touristy things and ate some good food.

Here are a few random pics from my day:

The view from our apartment is pretty spiffy. Here it is on this rainy morning.


A view of the castle


Jesse, Court and David posing with umbrellas


A topiary on the castle grounds.


The scary couple



View of a garden from the window of the Osaka history museum

If you weren't already aware, Japanese television is very zany. I'm not really sure if it would be more entertaining or less if I actually knew what the hell was going on. I think American television could be improved if they took a few lessons from Japan... At the very least it would be more amusing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha.... love the scary couple
Julie