Sunday, October 28, 2007

Head East

Today we will be going back home. We will be checking out of our rad apartment and getting on a plane that will take us back to San Francisco and then on to Austin. I had a really amazing vacation. I think we were here for just the right amount of time; I am not rushing to get home, I am not anxious to get back to work, and neither am I feeling sad about leaving Japan.


My lasting impression is that this nation is by and large filled with some of the nicest most polite people. I definitely want to return, but I want to know much more of the language when I do. Oh, and I want to visit different parts I ain't never seen, like Hokkaido, Shikoku & Kyushu.

We'll be crossing the international date line today, so that even though our plane leaves at 6:30 PM, I'll arrive in Austin at 10:00PM the same day. Not sure if I will be at work in the morning. See you all at home... uh, today.

No comments: