Saturday, October 20, 2007

What the hell just happened?

We went to see a lot of stuff today. Osaka castle. Osaka streets. Osaka rain. I had チイズカレー, which means cheese curry: spicy curry sauce with a few tidbits of beef in it, poured over melted cheese and rice. It was actually good (hey, I like poutine too). I told the nice lady after my meal, "Gochisou-sama deshita!" which put an immediate expression of "Wtf, cool! He knows like, some words I guess!" on her face. Then we went to a museum. I'll never forget the curry place though.

Okay. But seriously, what happened? We got back to the hotel, and everyone's feet hurt, since we were walking all day long. Not a big surprise, that happens when you're a tourist. I laid down for a nap with the explicit instructions, "Hey, in case I fall asleep, wake me up before you guys go out."

Apparently, nobody woke me up. Did everyone just go to sleep? I have an excuse, and that's that futons are pretty good, I like the tatami-mat room. But did they go out, drink a lot and leave me behind? I have no idea. All I know is, it's 3:15 AM. Is getting drunk too much to ask?

Oh and I think it stopped raining.

2 comments:

Stacey Salaiz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EBonky said...

Sad to say I think we all fell asleep for the night... which is strange since it was only like 7pm. Oh well more fun and drinking for tomorrow.

Maybe we should only nap in shifts.